Suggested Itineraries … so you don't miss the best of Ojai!
Top 10 Things to Do
Experience the best with these top ten "must see, taste and do” visitor favorites – any time of year!
- Stay the night at one of our charming inns
- Cruise by bike along the Valley Trail
- Go horseback riding or hiking into the foothills.
- Browse the village galleries, boutiques and the Ojai Valley Museum.
- Indulge in spa treatments at a day spa or resort
- Boat, kayak or fish at Lake Casitas
- Taste locally made olive oil at the local ranch
- Play a round of golf at Soule Park or at the Ojai Valley Inn
- Savor local flavors at one of our renowned restaurants
- Watch the sun set from Dennison Grade to experience Ojai's Pink Moment
Park your car, put your keys away for the weekend, and enjoy the best of our town by foot, bike or even trolley. Most of our best shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions are all within walking distance!
Flavors of Ojai
The year-round Mediterranean climate of the Valley makes it ideal for growing organic produce, citrus, olives, nuts and lavender. Much of these locally grown ingredients are celebrated in the creative cuisine at our bistros and award-winning restaurants.
Romance is in the air, from your first glimpse of the Valley's rolling hills to the unforgettable "Pink Moment” sunset at the end of the day.
Ojai nurtures its art and artists, and has long been a haven for health enthusiasts and spiritual-seekers. Inspiration is everywhere - in the scenery, in the art, and in the friendly people.
Unplug from video games, iPods and television, and reconnect with nature and the more simple things in life. Making memories is easy to do.
- Pack a picnic and head to Libbey Park
- Hold a bunny or feed a goat at Wachter's Hay & Grain
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at Kingston Candy Company
- Pick Pixie tangerines or lavender bouquets at local farms
- Rent bikes and ride the Ojai Valley Trail
- Go for a trail ride with Ojai on Horseback
- Enjoy a family dinner under the oaks at Boccali's Pizza & Pasta
- Make a splash at Lake Casitas – the water park is open in summer!